2019 BWL INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION
Australia’s largest incentive program for 2019
4,100 PAX | May 2019
Over 5,200 international guests | ICC Sydney
With Tourism Australia and BESydney rolling out the red carpet, skincare and lifestyle products leader Best World Lifestyle selected Sydney as their host city and TLS as their event producer to deliver Australia’s largest incentive program for 2019, the BWL 2019 International Convention.
With inspirational founders Dr Dora Hoan and Dr Doreen Tan driving the program, the BWL event team lead by Edwin Choo worked seamlessly with Blake Harris and his dream team of Australia’s top event professionals to deliver this mega incentive showcase featuring the very best performers from around the nation.
Collaborating with inbound tour operator PTC Express Travel ensured the 4,100 delegates moved with great efficiency between venues and enjoyed the best of Sydney and it’s surrounds outside of the convention.
TLS delivered impressive multi layered AV including;
- Three LED screens spanning 32 metres showcasing outstanding motion graphics produced by the TLS graphics team.
- Sleek custom stage featuring LED columns, neon flex and pixel tube borders.
Additional event highlights include;
- Nine outstanding shows incorporating live entertainment choreographed by prominent Creative Director Jason Coleman featuring stunning costumes.
- Combination of a sophisticated lighting show directed by world renowned Francesco Calvi and synchronised Special FX executed by Australia’s best, Foti Fireworks.
- Interactive native animal encounters and photo walls prompting guests to share the brand and their experiences with the world online.
- A Grand Finale befitting the likes of Eurovision, celebrating 29 years in business with over 200 guests on stage all showered in confetti to the backdrop of the company song.
- First class production support and outstanding cuisine delivered by ICC Sydney.